Guidelines for submitting data
Data is to be submitted in spreadsheet form only. The exception is if you are submitting non-tabulated data.
Materials and methods written section must be submitted as a PDF file. Please include -
- Your full name, names of collaborators, and your institution of work/study.
- Tabulated data must include variable names.
- Please submit a materials and methods section. This must include:
- Full specimen list
- Type of data collected - linear measurement (cm,mm), CT scan, DICOM, etc.
- Location of data collection (museum, burial site, collection)
- Details of data collection technique/s (remember, your results should be reproducible)
- Reference list/bibliography for materials and methods section.
Files can be submitted to my email here. Please include your full name and contact details.